Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Huge Dream

I am a huge dreamer folks, so I will explain to you my ackward weird dream. It has always been my dream to appear on the non-game show but something I think should deserve the blessed title of game show, Love Connection. I just loved that show, and was devestated when GSN gave it only 4 weeks of air time. It has been my dream to appear on that show. I always wanted the audience to choose me a mystery girl, and then tell how that date with. I thought I would've been an excellent fit for the show, although the 1 thing that bothers me is Chuck Woolery was hosting. It's awful. He sucks. And that Roddy announcer ain't that great either. But other than that, that is my dream to appear on this show. Looked very fun, and would be a well good way to spend my time. I dream about it every other night. And GSN, bring this show back please.

Well, April Fools Folks, and have a good day, and happy birthday to my new cousin born today as well (that's actually no joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment