Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Password is..........Kewl

Well, with Password Plus and Super Password back on GSN, I really remembered how much I loved this show. Well, I'll rate how I liked each version, in a countdown style.

4. Original Recipe Password. Yep, the original was my least favorite, but I still enjoyed it. I enjoyed the whole Password franchise very much. The original one could be slow at times, but it was still OK, and Ludden was a great host. Some of the celebrities were cool too. I also enjoyed the Jack Clark guest hosted episodes too.

3. Super Password. Bert did OK as a host. It was fun, and a good revival of Password Plus. Nice mix of the mid 80's game show celebrities. The Ca$hword was a nice touch too.

2. Million Dollar Password. Definetly a good 21st century version, trying the show like the Alphabetics, or Lightning round. And the celebrities were good, this should've had a much longer run.

1. Password Plus. Yep, this is my favorite version of the show. Allen did good coming back into the show. Tom Kennedy was a good succesor. The game was fun and the + was good too. Celebrities great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment