Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Steve and GSN

Well, last night I saw the Family Feud on GSN with Steve Harvey. I just have to say thank you to GSN for airing this. I've only been able to see a few episodes of Steve's tenure (especially last season). I saw many cool things like the Belt family. That one guy after winning fast money just ran behind the board, and well, it was funny. I especially liked the part where the family is snapping their belts and Steve was like "You just shut up, I have had it. We're trying to play the Feud here." Ah Steve. Yeah there were a couple references to the male organ, but other than that, the show was pretty clean. Well, GSN, you did well on this. Thank you for making my Wednesday night great. Well, looking forward to Password Plus and Super Password on Monday. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment