Monday, April 2, 2012

Thank You GSN

Well, I watched GSN this morning. Well, I was on Spring Break too, but this morning I watched 2 of my favorite shows that returned. Well, first I watched my favorite, the premiere of Password Plus from January 1979 with Elizabeth Montgomery and Robert Foxworth. I recorded it back in 2009, but it was good to see it again. I love that show, and Allen Ludden is boss. Good to see that again. Can't wait to see the show go farther into 1979. Did you miss seeing the premiere, it will be on again at 2:30am.

I also caught Super Password from 1985 with Gary Burghoff and Jamie Farr. I love Gary's comment, Don't You Ever Age? Wow, comparing him on say, Match Game 74 and that episode, Gary aged pretty much. It was cool to see that again. Oh and Rich Jeffries was announcing. Fun to see the Magic Toaster. Oh wait you missed that too? You can see that episode again at 3:30am. again. GSN, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment