Saturday, April 14, 2012

All The Feud's Men, I'm Going to Rate Them Together Again

Well, I saw a certain thread revived on the GSN forums. Well, it was rating of all the Feud hosts, or which version was your favorite. Well, I have my opinions. However, I'll explain them in detail this time.
1. Early Dawson (1976-1981) - Dawson was full of energy, the game was just fun, and at the right pace. He was the best.
2. O'Hurley - This is when I first really watched First-Run. O'Hurley did really good. And the jumping at the buzzer didn't bother me one bit. Nope. Very good choice to replace Karn.
3. Karn (2003-2006) - Karn's last 3 seasons were good. I appreciate them very much now. I used to not like Karn because I used to be an "Older is Better" fanatic, but I love it now.
4. Harvey - A great new host, and has made it a success. If the writers would cut down on the sex questions, this show would be perfect.
5. Later Dawson (1982-1985, 1994-1995) - Dawson seemed to lose his energy, but it was still watchable. Same with his 1994-1995 return. It was OK.
6. Combs - OK who hired this guy? Ray was an awful host. I do understand his tragic ending of his life, but that has NOTHING to do with his hosting. He just sucked at hosting this show. 
7. Anderson/Karn 1st Season - I thought Ray was awful, but Louie was the worst. The format also sucked (which is why I rate Karn's first season here). Louie's voice was also annoying.
8. Roker - Just awkward to watch. Very awful, and yes like Louie, unwatchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment