Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another Night of Surveys

Well, I once said (or if I didn't, I had a feeling) that Steve Harvey's Family Feud would turn up on GSN before September 2012. Well, I'm Right!!! This is amazing. On March 28th, 2012, at 7:00pm, GSN will air 5 hours of Steve Harvey's Family Feud replacing Baggage. Baggage has really hit some rought times on GSN with ratings, so this is no surprise. Hey, a new season started today.

I have a feeling Harvey will do well. He has dramtically boosted the first run Syndicated ratings, and Karn and O'Hurley are GSN Feud winners. I personally can't wait, of course, there are complaints. Well, GSN, you did something great, I'm impressed. It starts March 28th, at 7:00pm.

Also, another note, The Power of 10 disappears from the weekend schedule during that week as well. Another Deal or No Deal episode replaces it.

No comments:

Post a Comment