Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Online Pick of the Week (6/24) - Jeopardy! 3000th Show

Well, this last weekend, Alex Trebek had a heart attack. He's doing better from what I've read and will return to the Jeopardy! set very soon. So for this week (which I'm a little late on), I picked the Jeopardy! 3000th show from September 19, 1997. This was a good show, which featured clips from the 1984 premiere. The Jeopardy round also featured the exact categories from the premiere in the Jeopardy round. The Double Jeopardy round had different anniversary categories, the future, September 1984 (when the show debuted), 3000, and more. Very cool episode. So, that's what I picked. Alex also listed other game shows that made it to 3,000.

The show is still going today. Jeopardy!'s 3000th Show My Online Pick of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment