Friday, July 20, 2012

You Have Chosen.... The Loser

Well, I've been out of town last week, and finally have gotten back to blogging. Well, looks like GSN is bringing back what I look at as an awful show. Dog Eat Dog returns to the GSN schedule. It takes over all of Deal or No Deal's weekend slots, and all of Regis Who Wants To Be a Millionaire spots. This is the first time since mid-2009 since it has been on the schedule


Personally, I think that sucks. I really, hate this show. The only thing for me that doesn't banish this to hell is the hot female contestants. Not to mention this show actually suffered from that so called term "rerun abuse". 26 episodes, several slots a week for 5 years. I would've loved to see Weakest Link, Greed, or even 21. And my personal favorite Who Wants To Be a Millionaire with Regis Philbin drops off the schedule. If there's anything that pisses me off, it's the treatment Regis Who Wants To Be a Millionaire has gotten over the last couple years. It did great at midnight, and well at 2:00am on weeknights, then they removed it from weeknights, and it's done piss-poor ever since. 


Well, it could be wors......no never mind, I hate this show with  passion. Well, on the bright side, more time to do other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment