Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Lot of Crap

Well, I have had better days for sure. This one I found out first. GSN is changing it's schedule in January. Starting January 23rd First, the ever popular Saturday night winners, Karn and O'Hurley on Family Feud will get Monday nights, with Karn at 7:00pm-9:30pm, and O'Hurley at 9:30pm-12:00am. OK. Tuesdays-Thursdays. Fridays,

Will now feature Karn Feud at 2:00pm, 3 hours of Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader 3:00pm. I can live with that. Then after that, I'm changing the channel. At 6:00pm-4:00am, is Dancing with the Stars. Yeah, I will not be watching. I absolutely hate this show with a passion, and now they're running it to hell. Freakin wow. On Saturday nights, it airs again from 6:00pm-4:00am. Yay, I no longer have to worry about Saturday night TV. At least last years Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! is on. Sometimes I hang with friends, so I don't have to worry if I'm DVRing something. Hey, I'll be dancing when the show premieres.

And it takes over 1:00pm-6:00pm on Sundays. Flashback Fridays are gone, which is now The $100,000 Pyramid for 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment