Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Change Reaction


Comments from a GSN board conversation:

A poster:
But probably for just 3 more months.
You are just eagerly awaiting for the Pyramid series to disappear. Well, if you don't like it, that's OK, different strokes for different folks


Has anybody given thought that they might put 25K on a daily weeknight slot once DWTS debuts? Doubt it, but hey, they gave older shows a Friday night block. And they might pick up a different season of both versions. It's not out of the question.

Oh, and Buzzerblog confirmed Alfosno and Chuck replace poker.

Another poster:
Is that what they're showing now?
Yes. They're showing the 1987-1988 season. Fans of The $100,000 Pyramid might not have seen it for a while. It will be good for that show.


Poster #3
As far as Pyramid at 10:30 AM goes, I have to ask... who cares if it's 25k or 100k? IT'S THE SAME SHOW! Same host, same set, same everything. Plus, 100k hasn't been beaten into the ground yet the same way 25k has. I mean, is someone going to tune in at 10:30 and say "Where did 25,000 Pyramid go? I love that show! Well, I can't watch this. It's 100,000 Pyramid! I hate that show!"?
I agree. The normal morning viewer won't notice a huge difference.

Same Poster as above:
However, I agree with everyone that the Pyramid hour should have remained at at 2 am, with Jeopardy at 1:30.

I agree

No comments:

Post a Comment