Monday, December 5, 2011

I'll take Shows that are disappearing for $600 - "Things a GSN boardie would say"

GSN usually likes to make changes to its schedule, especially in January. Here are the changes

High Stakes Poker gains..... It's eviction at 3:00am. Replacing it? Well it doesn't sy but I assume it will be Catch-21 and Woolery Lingo. No surprise there.

That was seen from 30 miles away. But here's one I never saw coming. Chain Reaction dies. Yes, it's gone. Over the summer I watched it a little bit, and came to like it a little bit. But I never really got thy change of heart like I did with Karn Feud. Woolery Lingo replaces its 3:30pm slot (all 7 days). If you are sad to see Todd sign off on weekend mornings waiting until the afternoon to see him again, Whammy! goes to weekends at 10:00am

Well, one that we knew could happen, The $25,000 Pyramid leaves (except for Friday nights, and that might not last so I consider it a goner). Replacing it The $100,000 Pyramid at 10:30am, and Jeopardy! at 2:00am. Um hooray!?!?! I don't mind seeing 100K in daytime (in fact I like it better), but I'll miss 25K, especially if it is a winner for Friday nights. Then again, Chain Reaction is also gone. I don't mind Jeopardy!, but I'd rather have another 1/2 hour of Dick Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment