Friday, November 11, 2011

Million Dollar Monday Ending and Other Worries

I was looking on the Directv guide, and it rolled over to November 21st and spotted The Newlywed Game for 5 hours on Monday night. Then later I looked over to Tuesday the 22nd and saw Baggage. The Wednesday nights are also Baggage. It appears Million Dollar Mondays are over. I'd like to be wrong. Who Wants To Be a Millionaire bombed back in September, and lasted two weeks. Looks like Regis' Monday night slot also lasted 2 weeks. Oh well, it obviously bombed, along with the other shows in that block.

Makes me wonder about Flashback Fridays. I think the Monday and Friday things were a 2 week deal. I might be jumping the gun, but who knows. I think we should wait and see, but doesn't surprise me. Amy Introcaso-Davis is now at GSN, and at Oxygen she increased original programming by 83%. Maybe she's doing that now.

UPDATE: Flashback Fridays Appear to survive according to Directv. Tomorrow we find out if Million Dollar Mondays survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment