Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday Treat

I sometimes have to dispel rumors. To those who think GSN is becoming a huge pile of crap, need to look at what's going on. On December 12, at 3:00am ET, What's My Line? followed by I've Got A Secret at least for that week. I think you know what to expect. Last years episodes? Wrong.

Here's what to expect

Monday, December 12th

3:00AM: What’s My Line; 6/4/61; Hosted by John Daly; Celebrities: Phil Silvers, John Sellers, Dorothy Kilgallen, Arlene Francis, Bennett Cerf, Joey Bishop
3:30AM: I’ve Got A Secret; 6/3/63; Hosted by Garry Moore; Celebrities: Betsy Palmer, Hugh O’Brian, Bess Myerson, Henry Morgan, Bill Cullen
Tuesday, December 13th

3:00AM: What’s My Line; 5/8/60; Hosted by John Daly; Celebrities: Dick Van Dyke, Dorothy Kilgallen, Arlene Francis, Benett Cerf, Gertrude Berg
3:30AM: I’ve Got A Secret; 2/1/61; Hosted by Garry Moore; Celebrities: Jayne Meadows, Betsy Palmer, Bess Myerson, Hengry Morgan, Spike Jone, Steve Allen
Wednesday, December 14th

3:00AM: What’s My Line; 10/4/64; Hosted by John Daly; Celebrities: Dorothy Kilgallen, Buddy Hackett, Arlene Francis, Bennett Cerf, Steve Allen
3:30AM: I’ve Got A Secret; 10/16/61; Hosted by Garry Moore; Celebrities: Betsy Palmer, Bess Myerson, Henry Morgan, Art Linkletter, Bill Cullen
Thursday, December 15th

3:00AM: What’s My Line; 2/1/66; Hosted by John Daly; Celebrities: Ginger Rogers, Mark Goodson, Arlene Francis, Bennett Cerf, Harry Belafonte
3:30AM: I’ve Got A Secret; 10/8/62; Hosted by Garry Moore; Celebrities: Betsy Palmer, Bess Myerson, Henry Morgan, Bill Cullen, Victor Borge
Friday, December 16th

3:00AM: What’s My Line; 6/26/55; Hosted by John Daly; Celebrities: Betty White, Dorothy Kilgallen, Jose Ferrer, Bennett Cerf, Fred Allen
3:30AM: I’ve Got A Secret; 12/4/61; Hosted by Garry Moore; Celebrities: Roy Rogers, Betsy Palmer, Bess Myerson, Henry Morgan, Bill Cullen

Wow. Really thrilled. Good set of episodes. Love 1961-1962 episodes of IGAD. Gotta buy more tapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment