Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking Back Again

Well, this is the first New Year's Eve without Dick Clark. Kind of sad. GSN is airing a day long marathon of Pyramid and most of it is dedicated to Dick Clark. I have to say, my favorite thing he did was Pyramid. It is also one of my favorite shows. I have to say Dick made the show good, and just fit. I mean anyone could do it, but Dick fit best, I don't know why. Also one of my favorite formats ever.

Sad to believe we lost Dick Clark last April. Well, we miss him, and his legacy lives on. I also think it's fitting that GSN is airing this on the day he made famous.

The countdown isn't going to be the same. It hasn't been the same, and it was painful to watch him, but he was improving. We miss you. I'll try and catch the special tonight. Until then, I'm going to enjoy some Pyramid today, both for Dick Clark, and the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment