Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Please Keep Things Up To Date

Well, obviously GSN made a switch. They are no longer airing The $25,000 Pyramid and are now airing Donnymid (the newer version hosted by Donny Osmond) Now, I used to be an Older show Fanboy I will admit that, so I know where they're coming from. As of late, all of the Clark's version episodes have been replaced by Donnymid. There are many theories on what is going on, but here is what I think. Well, I do think a lease expired which explains the randon jumping around that happened during the first week of may. Now, last month, I think GSN knew that, so the PDF's just put "New" in the place of the episode numbers. With Crunch Time coming up and realizing they had nothing filled there, Donnymid was put there. I bet any $25,000 Pyramid listings past 5/4/12 are bull. There is no new lease, the probably was no new lease, and there may never be any new lease. I don't think that's rocket science. It's not that hard to understand. Yeah I like Clark's better than Donny's, but obviously Donny is doing quite well, it's still the same game we all know and love, just with someone else controlling it, and a slight bit more challenging. Dick had a good run, and yeah he died, but when you're in business, respect things like that, really don't matter. I think Donnymid is set in stone for now, but GSN seems to be slow in updating the schedule. Please just list Donnymid from now on so those board members who think The $25,000 Pyramid is coming back with a different season can shut up. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment