Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Was Wrong, Dead Wrong

Well, I just got off vacation from beautiful Victoria British Columbia in Canada. While I was eating lunch at the Bay Centre mall, while enjoying some pizza and  pasta and root beer, I used the slow Wifi there, and came across some good news. GSN's online schedule listed Donnymid Monday at 10:30am, and The $25,000 Pyramid for the other days. To my surprise, I saw a thread that said they aired The $25,000 Pyramid that morning. Hm, well, there's one thing I was wrong about, as you've read in my blog posts. I also said there was no new lease of episodes. They aired the June 20, 1986 episode, which is an episode they have not yet aired, and they aired the next consecutive episode after that. Well, I feel stupid, and apologize for my cynical behavior. Yes, I was wrong again, and I am glad to see different episodes back, and it looks like we've got some good stuff coming up, like an All*Star week, Bill Cullen playing the game again, the 1,000th episode, and much more. That's pretty exciting.

I did like seeing Donnymid again though. That was fun, and it was a placeholder. This situation, It's almost like The Music Man. Charlie Cowell says there is no boys band, and what do ya know, one is organized, although this sounds much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment