Friday, September 16, 2011

Last Week's Online Pick of The Week (9/4): Almost With You

 I've been busy recently, and I finally have some time to blog, so I'll catch myself up to date on these Online Picks of the Week. Well, here we go, I guess....

*Deep Breath*

I'm a big fan of the Australian rock band, The Church. I'm not a very big fan of their pre-1983 stuff, but there were a couple of good songs from that era such as Too Fast For You. Well this one is another one that was released early in 1982 titled Almost With You. This is one of my favorite things. This video is a little higher (pitch-wise) than the original, which is fine with me. It's a good song from their 1982 album The Blurred Crusade. The band realeased a video of their early work, and this one made it in a different music video (I think, I'll check later), and made it onto the album Hindsight. Overall good song with a great guitar solo in the middle. They've played this one live several times, and has been sung on several of Steve Kilbey's tours. As I said good song. Enjoy. Almost With You my Online Pick of the Week for September 4th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment