Thursday, March 16, 2017

I'm Back

Hello to anyone that may be reading this blog. I am back after a 3 year hiatus on this blog. Hopefully I can get back into posting more than I have. A lot has happened since I've last posted. GSN has changed it's schedule several times adding and taking away shows, leasing new shows, new originals and whatnot. However, I won't review those. Oh, and BUZZR debuted since then. I don't have the network so I probably won't be talking about that too much.

I'll also be posting a few more of my religious thoughts, having returned from serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. So I'll just post a few thoughts. If you don't like those posts, ignore them.

So, I'll throw a post here in a minute. So, enjoy what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment