Friday, March 17, 2017

GSN, What Do I Think? What Do I Watch?

I have to say since I've been back, I've really enjoyed watching GSN. I enjoy each of the old shows airing. I've DVRing Match Game 78 in the mornings. These haven't been seen since the first part of 2004. Those have been nice to see. I also catch The New $25,000 Pyramid before I head off to school each morning. I really enjoy these early shows. It's also good to hear my favorite announcer Jack Clark on the show. Sometimes I even catch the Wheel of Fortune episodes too. Sure they're fairly recent, but they're still fun. I'm generally asleep during Card Sharks and Press Your Luck but I try to catch them if I can. I hope Jim Perry's version of Card Sharks finds its way back to the schedule.

I haven't caught any of the new shows yet. It's not that I'm not interested, I just don't have time. Maybe I'll watch some Divided this weekend. It looks interesting, and it's getting renewed for a second season this year. Cash Cab is now on the network too as of this week. There's still some good stuff on the network.

No comments:

Post a Comment