Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pressing My Luck

Trying to get back into blogging. I'll do another post.

I do have wishes of shows I'd love to see on GSN again. One of them is the original Press Your Luck. Honestly, when I discovered this show years back on a GSN rerun, I was instantly hooked. This has always been one of my favorites, and the only reason I would quit watching is if there was something else important I needed to do. Peter Tomarken was a good host, and the game was just fun. Plus the whammies were pretty funny. Here's a collection. Who could ever hurt a whammy.

I would be happy if GSN brought it back, even if it is the same 1984-1985 episodes. They're still fun, I haven't seen all of them, so, come on BRING IT ON. Or not, there's a good variety of episodes on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment