Monday, August 29, 2011

Cancelled


Well, I personally enjoyed Drew Carey's Imrpov-A-Ganza which debuted April 11, 2011. But the remainder of the GSN audience didn't like it. Oh well, the ratings sucked, both in primetime, latenights, and weekend afternoons. Too bad, I enjoyed this Whose Line Revival.

Love Triangle debuted the same day Improv did. I saw one episode and it never saw my TV again, unless I accidently left it on. Couldn't stand it, Wendy Williams was annoying, and the concept just sucked.

1 vs. 100 with Carrie Ann Inaba is probably cancelled. In late July she tweeted she would not be returning to host the show. I don't know if they will find another host, but who knows. I wouldn't mind seeing Bob Saget host, a live mob, and a $100,000 top prize. I enjoyed Carrie Ann. The pre-taped mob and the $50,000 didn't seem right. Especially the $50,000. 1 vs. 100 was a hard game, and $50,000 is simply not worth it.

And Catch-21 is also probably done for.

But the network will probably continue to air Newlywed Game with Sherri Shepherd, Baggage with Jerry Springer, and Lingo with Bill Engvall.

No comments:

Post a Comment