Friday, July 8, 2011

A Good Cook

Game show celebrities are interesting. One of the bests was Nathan Cook. Nathan is best known for his role as Billy Griffin the security guard on the TV show Hotel. I've never seen it, so I wouldn't know, but I heard he was good. But today, we see Nathan on game shows. He appeared on The $25,000 Pyramid, Body Language, Super Password, and The $100,000 Pyramid. From what I've seen, he was an excellent player. He's funny, and know how to play the game well. He was awesome.

Unfortanatley he shared something in common with me. An allergy to penicillin. He died of an allergic reaction in June 1988 at the young age of 38. Even though he is long gone and left us at a young age, we still se him on reruns on GSN. Come on GSN, brig back The $100,000 Pyramid. Please???

No comments:

Post a Comment